HVAC Service, Repair and Installation in Winnetka
As a homeowner, you take pride in your investments. So, when something goes wrong, you know you need to turn to a reputable, local HVAC repair company that can resolve your problems in a fast and efficient manner. Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been the furnace and air conditioner repair company in Winnetka, IL homeowners trust.
When you’re not driving past iconic movie homes, watching a movie at the historic Pickwick Theatre, or sailing on Lake Michigan, you’re making yourself comfortable in your Winnetka home. We want to help you keep your home’s heating and air conditioning systems in great condition, which is why you can rely on our experts for any HVAC services, no matter when you need us!
Furnace Repair in Winnetka
If your furnace isn’t heating your home reliably, it’s not just inconvenient – it’s a health and safety concern. Call us for emergency furnace repairs in Winnetka. We can diagnose the problem and restore your heat fast. Common furnace repairs include:
- Furnace won’t turn on
- Furnace won’t stop running
- Furnace is blowing cold air
- Furnace smells funny
- Furnace making loud noises
- Thermostat isn’t working
- Furnace is turning on and off repeatedly
- Pilot light won’t stay lit
- Furnace gas valve replacement
- Furnace ignition replacement
- Heat exchanger replacement
- Furnace blower motor repair & replacement
Here To HelpWhen You Need It Most
AC Repair in Winnetka
When your air conditioner quits working, you need a Winnetka AC repair company that’s fast and reliable! Call us for service at (847) 999-4600. Some of the most common AC problems we fix in Winnetka include:
- Air conditioner blowing hot air
- Air conditioner running non-stop
- Air conditioner won’t turn on
- AC unit is freezing/AC ice build-up
- Air conditioner smells
- Loud air conditioner noises
- AC is cycling on and off repeatedly (a.k.a., AC short cycling)
- AC compressor replacement
- AC evaporator coil replacement
- AC blower motor replacement
Heating and Air Conditioner Maintenance
Regular HVAC tune-ups help maintain the functionality of your heating and air conditioning equipment, maintains factory warranties, and also reduces carbon footprint. Choose to call every spring or fall for appointments or, for your convenience, we offer Preferred Plans to save you the time—and it also saves you money.
Furnace and AC Installation in Winnetka
North Town Home Services offers the highest quality installation of the latest in-home comfort systems including hybrid heating and air conditioning systems. Take a look at the different HVAC system brands we offer for your home.
Indoor Air Quality Services
Home comfort is about more than temperature. Our trained professionals install and maintain equipment to clean, humidify, and balance the air in your home. From whole-house humidifiers to air purifiers and more, there are a whole host of new and exciting products to make breathing the air in your home a more enjoyable experience.
Choose North Town Home Services as Your Preferred HVAC Company
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has provided reliable HVAC repairs in Winnetka. We are known for our legendary customer service. Read our customer testimonials to discover how satisfied our customers are with our service!
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your air conditioning or furnace on our first visit.
In addition, we are members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), and all of our heating and cooling technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified.
- Our company has been servicing the Chicagoland area since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter Score).
- All of our contractors and technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.