HVAC Services in Chicago’s Gold Coast Neighborhood
Providing High Quality HVAC Repair and Installation in the Gold Coast Neighborhood
As a homeowner, you expect your furnace and air conditioning system to work day in and day out. So when you experience some sort of problem, you might feel stressed or overwhelmed. That’s where the highly recommended HVAC services from North Town Home Services can assist. We never want you to feel inconvenienced in your Gold Coast neighborhood home.
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing expert repair and replacement services for HVAC systems in the Gold Coast area of Chicago. From our highly skilled technicians to our professional sales and support staff, it is our hope that you will be absolutely satisfied with this one-of-a-kind experience. If you’ve been searching for comprehensive solutions in home comfort, we are pleased to say, welcome home.
If you need Gold Coast HVAC repair or replacement service, contact our team—or keep reading to learn more about our services!
Furnace Repair in Gold Coast
If your furnace isn’t heating your home reliably, it’s not just inconvenient – it’s a health and safety concern. Call us for emergency furnace repairs in Gold Coast. We can diagnose the problem and restore your heat fast. Common furnace repairs include:
- Furnace won’t turn on
- Furnace won’t stop running
- Furnace is blowing cold air
- Furnace smells funny
- Furnace making loud noises
- Thermostat isn’t working
- Furnace is turning on and off repeatedly
- Pilot light won’t stay lit
- Furnace gas valve replacement
- Furnace ignition replacement
- Heat exchanger replacement
- Furnace blower motor repair & replacement
AC Repair in Gold Coast
When your air conditioner quits working, you need a Gold Coast AC repair company that’s fast and reliable! Call us for service at (847) 999-4600. Some of the most common AC problems we fix in Gold Coast include:
- Air conditioner blowing hot air
- Air conditioner running non-stop
- Air conditioner won’t turn on
- AC unit is freezing/AC ice build-up
- Air conditioner smells
- Loud air conditioner noises
- AC is cycling on and off repeatedly (a.k.a., AC short cycling)
- AC compressor replacement
- AC evaporator coil replacement
- AC blower motor replacement
Heating and Air Conditioner Maintenance
Regular HVAC tune-ups help maintain the functionality of your heating and air conditioning equipment, maintains factory warranties, and also reduces carbon footprint. Choose to call every spring or fall for appointments or, for your convenience, we offer Preferred Plans to save you the time—and it also saves you money.
Furnace and AC Installation in Gold Coast
North Town Home Services offers the highest quality installation of the latest in-home comfort systems including hybrid heating and air conditioning systems. Take a look at the different HVAC system brands we offer for your home.
Indoor Air Quality Services
Home comfort is about more than temperature. Our trained professionals install and maintain equipment to clean, humidify, and balance the air in your home. From whole-house humidifiers to air purifiers and more, there are a whole host of new and exciting products to make breathing the air in your home a more enjoyable experience.
Choose North Town Home Services as Your Preferred HVAC Company
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has provided reliable HVAC repairs in Gold Coast. We are known for our legendary customer service. Read our customer testimonials to discover how satisfied our customers are with our service!
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your furnace or air conditioner on our first visit.
In addition, we are members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), and all of our heating and cooling technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified.
- Our company has been servicing the Chicagoland area since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter Score).
- All of our contractors and technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.