Chicagoland Furnace Replacement Services
Providing Reliable Furnace Replacement Services to Homeowners throughout Gold Coast, North Shore & Chicago, Illinois Areas
Is your furnace over 15 years old? Are you experiencing diminished efficiency and home comfort, paired with higher utility bills? These can be big indicators that its time to replace your furnace. At North Town Home Services, we provide complete furnace services, including replacements. Since 1927, homeowners like you have relied on us, so call on us to schedule today.
Give us a call at 847-999-4600 or fill out the contact form to schedule your appointment in the Chicago, IL area.
Furnace Replacement in Chicago, Illinois
Have you ever found yourself in the heart of winter without an operating furnace? Believe us, as Chicago residents, this is not a situation in which you want to find yourself. Our winters get cold—they don’t call us the Windy City for nothing. Why are we telling you this? If you’ve noticed any telltale signs that your furnace is on its last leg, it’s time to call in the professionals at North Town Home Services for a replacement furnace! A professionally installed, energy-efficient furnace is one of the only ways to safeguard your home and family from the blistering cold outside.
If you’re interested in learning more about furnace replacement in Chicago and the surrounding areas, contact us today!
Signs It’s Time for a Furnace Replacement
Here are a few signs that it’s time for a furnace replacement:
- Your furnace is 15 years old or more.
- Your furnace has a difficult time maintaining the temperature set on the thermostat.
- There are temperature fluctuations from one area or room of your home to another.
- You require frequent (and costly) repairs for your furnace.
- Your heating bills have been on the rise.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, give us a call!
Choosing a New Furnace
There are a number of factors to consider when replacing your furnace:
- Efficiency – one of the most important things to take into consideration is the energy efficiency of the system. Furnaces are rated by their annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). The higher the AFUE, the more efficient the system is.
- Size – furnaces come in many different sizes, and the specific size you will need for your home is determined by your ductwork, the size of your home, and other factors. The experts at North Town Home Services can help you professionally size your system.
- Brand – there are many different furnace manufacturers on the market today, and it can be difficult to select the right one for you. At North Town Home Services, we install many brands, including:
- Price – different people have different price points for their furnaces. We can help you find a furnace that matches your budget. In addition, we often offer amazing coupons. Click here to save »
For additional information about what to look for in a new furnace, be sure to read our furnace replacement buying guide for homeowners in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicagoland’s Best Choice for Furnace Replacements
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing homes around the Chicagoland area with the most reliable furnace replacements available. We are known for our legendary customer service, and we strive to give each and every one of our customers a one-of-a-kind experience.
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your HVAC system on our first visit.
We are members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) and all of our technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified.
Why choose North Town Home Services?
- Our company has been family owned and operated since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter score).
- All of our technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.