Furnace Repair Services in Chicago, Illinois
Have you ever experienced a Chicago winter without a working heating system? We hope not! They don’t call Chicago the Windy City for nothing—and if you don’t have the proper defense system against the cold you might find yourself shivering all winter long. If your home’s furnace starts giving you trouble, or worse, breaks down altogether, you need the assistance of a skilled HVAC company. That’s where North Town Home Services can help.
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing homes around the Chicagoland area with the most reliable furnace repairs available. We understand the importance of getting a heating system up and running again, so you can rely on us to get the job done right the first time, every time.
Need to schedule furnace repair for your Chicago-area home? Schedule an appointment with North Town Home Services by giving us a call at 847-999-4600.
Furnace Repair in the Chicagoland Area
Did you know the majority of furnace problems could have been avoided with routine furnace maintenance? If you’ve begun noticing small issues arise with your heating system, don’t wait until they become worse. Our team at North Town Home Services has experience diagnosing and resolving furnace issues of all magnitudes quickly and efficiently. We never want you to feel inconvenienced in your own home, which is why we make repairing your system our foremost priority.
Contact us online or give us a call at 847-999-4600 to schedule furnace repair in Chicago, Illinois and the surrounding areas.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Here are some of the most common reasons Chicago homeowners call us for furnace repairs:
- Insufficient heat – this is an incredibly common issue, and it is often linked to an inefficient system. One of our experienced technicians can visit your home and assess your furnace, then make the necessary repairs.
- Increased energy bills – if your heating costs are on the rise, this could be a sign that your furnace isn’t operating as efficiently as it could be. We can help you identify any energy-wasting issues your furnace may have and fix them professionally and reliably.
- Strange noises – there are many reasons why your furnace could be going “bump” in the night, from loose bolts to faulty installation and more. Give us a call to figure out what’s going on and get it repaired ASAP.
- Complete breakdown – the worst-case scenario is that your furnace completely breaks down. In the event that this happens, call us for furnace repairs. There are times when furnace repairs just can’t wait, and you can depend on us when that happens.
Furnace Repair in Chicago, Illinois
If you’re experiencing issues with your furnace this season, it’s important that you get them handled quickly and reliably. The experts at North Town Home Services have been providing professional, high-quality furnace repairs to the residents of Chicagoland since 1927, and our factory-trained and authorized techs can fix any issues you’re having with your system.
Schedule your furnace repairs today! Call us at 847-999-4600 if you need your Chicago home’s furnace repaired right away.
Choose North Town Home Services for Chicago Furnace Repair
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing homes around the Chicagoland area with the most reliable furnace repairs available. We are known for our legendary customer service, and we strive to give each and every one of our customers a one-of-a-kind experience.
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your HVAC system on our first visit.
We are members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) and all of our technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified.
Why Choose North Town Home Services?
- Our company has been family-owned and -operated since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter score).
- All of our technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.
Contact us online or by phone at 847-999-4600 to schedule your furnace repair in Chicago and the surrounding areas!
Furnace Repair FAQs
What can I do to protect my furnace unit and how can I keep it clean?
To keep your furnace clean and protected, trim the plants and bushes around the unit to provide at least a foot of clearance for airflow. The best way to keep your furnace protected is to schedule annual heating maintenance.
How often should I replace my furnace filter?
Our HVAC technicians recommend changing typical 1-2 inch furnace filters every three months to keep your furnace running efficiently.
What size furnace do I need for my Chicago home?
To determine the best furnace size for your home, take these factors into consideration:
- Floor area
- Ceiling height
- Regional climate
Consult with our HVAC technicians so we can work with you to choose the best furnace for your home.