Chicagoland Furnace Installation Services
Providing Reliable Furnace Installation Services to Homeowners throughout Gold Coast, North Shore & Chicago, Illinois Areas
When it comes to selecting a new furnace, how does the normal consumer know where to begin? You have a wide variety of options, including efficiency, sound levels, and (most importantly) price, and the experts at North Town Home Services can help make your decision easier than ever.
Since 1927, we have been providing reliable, professional HVAC services to the residents of Chicago and the surrounding areas. We can help you with all of your furnaces needs, including selecting and installing a new furnace that fits your needs and budget.
Schedule an estimate for your furnace installation today by filling out the form or calling 847-999-4600.
Furnace Installation in Chicago, Illinois
Winter temperatures in Chicago get below freezing, you need an efficient heating system that you and your family can rely on all season long. No one wants to find themselves on the coldest day of the year without a working furnace—layers of blankets will only keep your warm for so long! Ensure your family remains comfortable—no matter the weather outside—by installing a new furnace in your Chicago area home.
To learn more about our furnace installation services in Chicago, contact us today.
What to Look for in a New Furnace
Are you considering installing a new furnace in your Chicago area home? Furnaces aren’t a one-size-fits-all product. You need to make sure a professional helps you determine the best heating system that will operate efficiently no matter what Mother Nature has in store. There are a number of factors to consider when installing a new furnace:
- Efficiency – one of the most important things to take into consideration is the energy efficiency of the system. Furnaces are rated by their annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). The higher the AFUE, the more efficient the system is.
- Size – furnaces come in many different sizes, and the specific size you will need for your home is determined by your ductwork, the size of your home, and other factors. The experts at North Town Home Services can help you professionally size your system.
- Brand – there are many different furnace manufacturers on the market today, and it can be difficult to select the right one for you. At North Town Home Services, we install many brands, including:
- Price – different people have different price points for their furnaces. We can help you find a furnace that matches your budget. In addition, we often offer amazing coupons. Click here to save »
For additional information about what to look for in a new furnace, be sure to read our furnace replacement buying guide for homeowners in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Signs You Need a New Furnace
It might be time to invest in a new furnace for your home in:
- Your system can’t keep up with heating your home.
- You need repair too much, or your repairs are too costly.
- Your heating bills are skyrocketing and staying that way.
- Your furnace is fifteen years old or older.
Chicagoland’s Best Choice for Furnace Installations
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing homes around the Chicagoland area with the most reliable furnace installations available. We are known for our legendary customer service, and we strive to give each and every one of our customers a one-of-a-kind experience.
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your HVAC system on our first visit.
We are members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) and all of our technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified.
Why choose North Town Home Services?
- Our company has been family owned and operated since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter score).
- All of our technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.