Dehumidification System Installation in Chicago & North Shore
Dehumidifying Your Illinois Home
If you’re looking for a way to reduce moisture and eliminate odors in your home, or if your family suffers from allergies and you’re looking for relief from dry eyes or itchy throats, look no further than dehumidification system installation!
Installing a dehumidification system can combat excessive moisture that naturally builds up in your home, particularly in areas that lack ventilation. For a healthy, dry home, call the experts at North Town Home Services at 847-999-4600 to learn more about how to dehumidify your home, or contact us online to set up a dehumidification system installation appointment today.
Why Install a Dehumidification System?
There are tons of benefits to installing a dehumidification system in your home, particularly in the Chicago area, where humidity levels tend to get high in the warmer months—leading to excessive moisture in your home.
With a dehumidification system, you can get rid of:
- Excessive moisture and musty odors
- Stuffy, uncomfortable air
- Mold and mildew growth
- “Sweaty” floors and surfaces throughout your home
- Stains on walls or ceilings due to moisture
- Condensation on pipes
- Pest problems
- Allergies, asthma, and other respiratory ailments
If you’re sick of experiencing these symptoms in your home, or you’re worried about experiencing them in the future, it’s time to install a dehumidification system. Call the experts at North Town Home Services at 847-999-4600 to learn more or contact us online to schedule an installation appointment today.
Whole Home Dehumidifier Options
If you’re considering installing a home dehumidification system, it’s important to think about the options available to you. Our team of air quality professionals can help you assess the situation and figure out which of these options is the best choice for your home.
In terms of whole-home dehumidification systems, the options include:
- Direct Install onto HVAC System – This type of model will work with your HVAC system to remove moisture from the air as it flows to and from your air ducts. This option tends to require less work after installation, since it functions in conjunction with your HVAC system.
- Portable Plug-In – These portable units are large enough to dehumidify large spaces, typically even the whole square footage of your Chicago home. These require less installation work, but are still able to remove moisture from the air in your home.
If you need help figuring out which dehumidification system is right for your needs, call the experts at North Town Home Services at 847-999-4600 or contact us online. We’ll help you pick the solution that is right for you.
Schedule a Dehumidification System Installation for Your Home in the Chicago Area
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing homes around the Chicagoland area with the most reliable whole-house dehumidification services available. We are known for our legendary customer service, and we strive to give each and every one of our customers a one-of-a-kind experience.
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your HVAC system on our first visit.
We are members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), and all of our technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified.
But we’ll let our customers speak for themselves. Browse our reviews to see what homeowners all over Chicagoland have to say about our services.
Why Choose North Town Home Services?
- Our company has been family owned and operated since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter score).
- All of our technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.
We proudly provide services in Barrington, Chicago, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, and North Shore. Contact us online or by phone at 847-999-4600 to have our experts install or service your whole-house dehumidifier today.