Whole House Dehumidifiers in Chicago
Whether you’re looking for a way to reduce moisture and eliminate odors in your home, or your family suffers from allergies and you’re looking for relief from dry eyes or itchy throats, look no further than a whole house dehumidifier installation and repair in Chicago!
Installing a dehumidifier can combat excessive moisture that naturally builds up in your home, particularly in areas that lack ventilation.
Why Install a Whole House Dehumidifier in Chicago?
There are tons of benefits to installing a dehumidification system in your home, particularly in the Chicago area where humidity levels tend to get high in the warmer months—leading to excessive moisture in your home.
With a dehumidifier installation from North Town Home Services, you can get rid of:
- Excessive moisture and musty odors
- Stuffy, uncomfortable air
- Mold and mildew growth
- “Sweaty” floors and surfaces throughout your home
- Stains on walls or ceilings due to moisture
- Condensation on pipes
- Pest problems
- Allergies, asthma, and other respiratory ailments
If you’re sick of experiencing these symptoms in your home, call North Town Home Services to schedule dehumidifier installation in Chicago today!
Chicago Humidity Problems? Here’s Your Whole House Dehumidifier Options
If you’re considering installing a whole house dehumidifier, it’s important to think about the options available to you. Our team of indoor air quality professionals can help you assess the situation and figure out which is the best choice for your Chicago home.
In terms of whole-home dehumidification systems, the options include:
- Direct Dehumidifier Installation onto HVAC System – This type of model will work with your HVAC system to remove moisture from the air as it flows to and from your air ducts. This option tends to require less work after installation, since it functions in conjunction with your HVAC system.
- Portable Plug-In Dehumidifier – These portable units are large enough to dehumidify large spaces, typically even the whole square footage of your Chicago home. These require less installation work, but are still able to remove moisture from the air in your home.
If you need help deciding, contact North Town Home Services and we’ll help you pick the best dehumidifier for you.
Schedule a Dehumidifier Installation in Chicago
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing homes around the Chicagoland area with the most reliable whole-house dehumidification services available. We are known for our legendary customer service, and we strive to give each and every one of our customers a one-of-a-kind experience.
We proudly provide dehumifier services in Barrington, Chicago, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, and North Shore. Contact us online or by phone at 847-999-4600 to have our experts install or service your whole-house dehumidifier today.