With so many air conditioning options available today, how do you know where to begin? There are different brands, efficiency ratings, sound levels, and more to consider. What is right for your home and your budget? The experts at North Town Home Services are here to help. Since 1927, we have been providing professional, reliable home services to your friends and neighbors in the North Shore, IL area, and we can help you with your air conditioning installation.
Schedule your AC installation consultation today by filling out the form in the sidebar or giving us a call at 847-999-4600.
How to Choose a New Air Conditioner
Choosing an air conditioner is a big decision, so what should you look for? Here are some of the items we commonly suggest people consider when we help them choose a new AC system:
- Efficiency – one of the most important things to take into consideration is the energy efficiency of the system. Air conditioners are rated by their Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER). The minimum SEER for ACs manufactured and installed today in North Shore is 13; however, new systems today can have SEERs as high as 26 or more.
- Size – air conditioners come in many different sizes, and the specific size you will need for your home is determined by your ductwork, the size of your home, and other factors. The experts at North Town Home Services can help you professionally size your system.
- Brand – there are many different air conditioning manufacturers on the market today, and it can be difficult to select the right one for you. At North Town Home Services, we install many brands, including:
- American Standard
- And more!
- Price – different people have different price points for their HVAC equipment. We can help you find an air conditioner that matches your budget. In addition, we often offer amazing coupons. Click here to save »
Chicagoland’s Best Choice for Air Conditioning Installations
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing homes around the North Shore area with the most reliable AC installations available. We are known for our legendary customer service, and we strive to give each and every one of our customers a one-of-a-kind experience.
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your HVAC system on our first visit.
We are members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) and all of our technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified.
Why choose North Town Home Services?
- Our company has been family owned and operated since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter score).
- All of our technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.
Contact us online or by phone at 847-999-4600 to schedule your air conditioning installation in North Shore!