Chicago Air Conditioner Tune-Ups
You want more than just something that works from your Chicago area cooling system, don’t you? You want reliability, performance, efficiency, and lower costs, right? Well, in order to get all of that and more, you can trust the specialists at North Town Home Services to provide a precision air conditioner tune-up!
Our certified and licensed HVAC team has been offering Chicagoland patrons the best in reliable service and care since 1927. We’ve been the trusted team to know for your friends and neighbors for years, and when you choose our team, you can always expect top-notch service and care that puts you and your needs above everything else.
Set up your tune-up service by contacting our experts online now, or give North Town Home Services a call at 847-999-4600 to learn more!
Air Conditioner Tune-Up Services in Chicago, IL
A tune-up service provides your air conditioner with all of the care and cleaning it needs in order to perform at its best all throughout the summer season. Complete parts checks, electrical connection checks, thermostat calibration, and more all come together in order to provide you with a cooling system that is efficient, capable, and dependable.
Our tune-up services are complete and comprehensive, optimizing your system for the maximum in benefits and performance. We’re not done until we’re certain that your ac gets the service and care it needs, and with North Town at your side, you’re always going to stay comfortable!
The Benefits of a Tune-Up Service
When you choose routine tune-up services with the North Town Home Services team, you can expect to gain a lot more than just a little bit of gain You stand to get a lot from our tune-ups, including:
- Higher quality cooling – An optimized, well-tuned air conditioning system will be far more efficient, offering you more comfort and more reliable cooling all throughout the spring and summer months.
- Lower monthly cooling costs – Tired of seeing huge energy costs? A tune-up service can help cut these down considerably by optimizing your system and improving its energy-efficiency.
- An extended HVAC lifespan – Ideally, you plan on getting 10, 15, or even 20 years of dependable service from your cooling system. Tune-ups make hitting these goals far more likely by protecting and preserving your HVAC system.
- Less allergens in your home air – Pollen and dust are huge concerns here in Chicago, and tend to infiltrate homes (and cooling systems) on a regular basis. With our tune-up and precision cleaning services, you’ll find a lot less dust and mess in the air in your home!
Superior Service Plans with North Town Home Services
Tune-up services are best sought often, typically yearly for the best results. In order to help you get the care, service, and quality you deserve, North Town Home Services offers leading service plans, tailored to meeting your exact needs! We make getting service a snap, offering complete service solutions and plans that aim to provide you the maximum benefits, while saving you as much as possible on cost and stress.
Join our Preferred Plans today and gain:
- Higher home comfort
- Better efficiency ratings
- Unique perks, discounts, and benefits
- Protection for your air conditioner’s warranty
- Better home air quality
- And more!
Choosing a Chicago Expert for Your Air Conditioner Tune-Up
It is important to choose the right person to care for your cooling system. You need a team that has experience maintaining all makes and models of AC units. It is also important to have a maintenance team that is factory trained and has all the right tools on hand.
The North Town Home Services team offers all this and more. We are family owned and operated and have been since 1927. We have a reputation for high-quality workmanship that is affordable and always completed in a timely manner.
Why Choose North Town Home Services for AC Tune-Ups?
- Our company has been family owned and operated since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter score).
- All of our technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.