Are you looking for an HVAC contractor in Chicagoland? If you are, you may be understandingly overwhelmed by the many options in the area. However, not all HVAC companies are equal—and when it comes to expensive and important heating and cooling systems, you want to be sure you choose the best HVAC contractor for the job. We want to make this process as easy on you as possible. Keep reading to see our tips on how to choose an HVAC contractor in Chicago!
The Best HVAC Companies
When it comes to finding an HVAC contractor you can trust and rely on, there are a few things to look for.
- Referrals and reviews. The best HVAC contractors are endorsed by their clients—so be sure to ask potential companies for references and contact information. Testimonials should also be readily available online and of course you can’t forget about the value of word of mouth.
- Experience. An HVAC contractor that has been in business for a while and has extensive experience in their craft has established trust and should know a thing or two about what they’re doing.
- License and insurance. Make sure your contractor is fully licensed and insured so that you are not liable for accidents that may occur in your home. Your HVAC company should also be properly registered to perform work in Chicago.
- Estimate. Price can be a major factor for many homeowners. Be wary of outliers who offer exceptionally low or high prices. If you’re given an estimate much lower than the rest of the companies you’re comparing, it may be a sign of shoddy work to come or deceptive practices. If you’re given an estimate that’s much higher, they may be overcharging you for the work.
- Product selection. You want to be sure your HVAC contractor installs high-quality products, such as ENERGY STAR® qualified heating and air conditioning systems that will operate more efficiently and save you on your monthly energy bills.
- Written proposal. Get it all in writing! Having a written contract before work begins ensures you the pricing, schedule, and warranty information you were promised.
What Makes North Town Home Services the Best Chicagoland HVAC Contractor for Your Needs?
At North Town Home Services, we know there are a lot of options out there for your heating and cooling needs. We strive to provide you the best service possible on every job we complete, and many of our clients have turned into repeat customers after working with us just once. So why do your friends and neighbors throughout Chicago keep coming back to us since 1927? There are many reasons—we’ll list just a few:
- We are a locally, family-owned and operated HVAC company serving Chicagoland homes since 1927.
- All of our technicians are factory-trained and NATE-certified.
- We are members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA).
- We provide award-winning service that has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the highest ratings on Angie’s List.
- We install high-quality, energy-efficient, and ENERGY STAR® qualified heating, cooling, and indoor air quality products from leading manufacturers like American Standard and Carrier.
- We offer regular discounts to make service more affordable.
- We offer 24/7 emergency HVAC service.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.
Contact us today to learn more about our qualifications or to schedule service for your Chicagoland home!