Helping Your Chicago Area Home’s Furnace
Are you experiencing fluctuations in temperatures in your home’s heating system? Do you have a high efficiency condensing furnace that requires extra knowledge to complete work on? Are you and your family greeted by frustrating noises when your furnace is running? Does your heat come on and off too frequently? Well, we at North Town Home Services are here to help you with your furnace troubleshooting needs.
Common Furnace Problems
It is not unusual to have hiccups resulting in the need for repairs or replacements. Our expert technicians are equipped to deal with any problem your furnace may present including, but not limited to:
- Electrical power source
- Circuit breaker disruptions
- Pilot light problems
- Gas valve issues
- Electronic ignition problems
- Thermostat voltage mismatch
- Blower fan functionality
Furnaces are complex heating tools with a variety of moving parts and our technicians are equipped to help with any problem you are facing with your home’s unit.
How North Town Home Services Helps With Your Furnace
We provide full service repair and replacement of home furnaces in the Chicago area. We’re the company you should choose for the following reasons:
- Our company has been family owned and operated since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter score).
- All of our technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.
Call us at 847-999-4600 or fill out our contact form to talk about our furnace troubleshooting services.