Oven Repair Services in Chicago
It’s a fact of life: Ovens break. Wear and tear is common for ovens and stovetops; cooking disasters can cause oven damage, too. When you need oven repairs in Chicago, depend on an experienced appliance repair company—depend on North Town Home Services.
Since 1927, we’ve been the appliance service company Chicago trusts. From fixing a broken oven to installing a new dishwasher, we’ve done it all for the Windy City. Our team is factory-trained and certified to handle most appliance failures—and in most cases, we can fix your oven in just one visit!
Let us put our 88+ years of experience to work for you—call us for oven repairs in Chicago at 847-999-4600!
Common Oven Repairs
Some of the most common oven and stove issues we help kitchen owners fix include:
- Oven won’t heat
- Uneven cooking temperatures
- Broken oven door
- Malfunctioning time display
- Broken oven knobs and buttons
- Oven is making a strange noise
- Gas leaks
We have experience repairing many high-end oven brands, including:
Schedule your oven repair in the Chicago area today—give us a call at 847-999-4600.
Gas Oven Repairs
As any cook will tell you, there’s nothing like cooking with a gas cooktop. But when a gas oven or stovetop isn’t working, it puts a quick end to dinner plans.
Here are some of our most common gas oven repairs in Chicago:
- Gas oven won’t light
- Gas oven broiler smells
- Gas oven clicking noises
- Dirty gas oven igniter
- Gas oven gets too hot
- Oven won’t heat up
- Gas leaks
Electric Oven Repairs
For all their advantages, electric ovens malfunction just like gas ovens do. If not fixed properly (and promptly), a broken electric oven can die completely or even create a safety risk.
Here are some of our most common electric oven repairs in Chicago:
- Electric oven is smoking
- Electric oven is sparking
- Oven isn’t heating properly
- Oven cycles on and off
- Hissing, popping, or buzzing noises
- Broken oven coil
Avoid Costly Oven Repairs—Get an Oven Maintenance Plan
One of the best ways to avoid oven repairs altogether is to schedule annual oven maintenance. Proper care and routine oven maintenance reduce the likelihood of inconvenient oven repairs down the road.
Choose North Town Home Services for Oven Repair
- Our company has been family-owned and -operated since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter score).
- All of our technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.
- We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians.
- Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your appliances on our first visit.
Contact us online or by phone at 847-999-4600 to schedule your oven repair today.
Oven Repair FAQs
What do I do if my oven breaks down?
If your oven breaks down, make sure you turn it off completely and call a trusted appliance repair team immediately.
When do I need my oven repaired or serviced?
The moment you notice your oven is not functioning properly, you should call for repair or maintenance service. Don’t wait to call for service since waiting could make the problem worse and more expensive to fix.