Chicago Gas Grill Repair & Service
When spring and summer come around in Chicago, you can practically hear the grills firing up all across Morgan Park, Englewood, East Rogers, and every neighborhood in between. But when you need gas grill repair, it can put a halt to your food and fun in a hurry. You need a local Chicago grill repair team with the tools and experience to provide perfect repair, and you’ll find it with North Town Home Services!
Our appliance and grill repair team carries specialized training in providing repair for all high-end grill brands, including Dacor, Viking, Thermador, and Wolf grill repairs. North Town Home Services has been offering perfect appliance repair for decades in the Chicago area, and we are dedicated to superior, priority service that puts your needs first. We’ll have your grill repair completed and have you back to your BBQ in no time!
Contact North Town Home Services to schedule your gas grill repair now, or give our specialists a call at 847-999-4600!
Our Gas Grill Repair Services in the Chicago Area
Gas grills can encounter a wide array of issues. At North Town Home Services, we can handle any high-end gas grill repair, including (but not limited to):
- Faulty igniters
- Broken burner assemblies
- Loose or disconnected gas lines
- Broken components (knobs, buttons, handles, lids, etc.)
- Broken grill grates
Call us today to get your summer BBQ back on track! Our Chicago team of grill repair professionals can help with any grill repair you may need.
Popular Gas Grill Brands We Service in Chicago
At North Town Home Services, our team of experts has experience repairing a variety of brands including:
- Viking grill repair
- Thermador grill repair
- Dacor grill repair
- Wolf grill repair
- And more!
Contact us online to find out if we service your grill in the Chicago area!
Signs You Need Gas Grill Repair in Chicago, IL
While a few issues are more obvious, there are many that play precursor to larger issues. If you can call in for professional grill repair earlier rather than later, you can prevent a broken grill, and might even mitigate the risks of further damage to your grill (or in a worst-case, your home!). Keep an eye out for these warning signs:
- Hot surfaces (where there shouldn’t be). When areas other than the burners or lid begin to heat up, such as controls, dials, and holding shelves, it indicates that the heat shielding may be wearing down on your gas grill.
- Uneven cooking. Obstructions in your grill’s gas line or dirty, blocked burners often cause this agitating issue.
- Flame discoloration. When your flame is a dull orange rather than the blue it should be, you’ve got a clear sign that your fuel isn’t combusting completely.
- Flame from odd places. When flame spits from anywhere other than the burners, stop using your grill immediately! This is often due to a gas leak and should be handled by a grill repair professional right away.
- The smell of gas. Another common sign of potential gas line damage or other leaks. It is normal to smell a minute amount of gas briefly when first igniting, but a gas grill that is operating and combusting fuel properly should leave little to no smell of gas.
How to Minimize Gas Grill Repairs? Grill Maintenance!
Once a year, having a Chicago expert trained in grill cleaning and maintenance will give you peace of mind knowing your investment is in good hands. Your North Town Home Services grill repair technician will know exactly where the most crucial elements are and how they should be performing. They’ll understand the intricacies of how to properly conduct your grill cleaning service on those hard to reach parts.
Your grill maintenance inspection should include, but is not limited to:
- Making sure burners are not clogged in any way.
- Checking for cracks or loose connections in the fuel line.
- Looking for signs of rust and using a rust preventer on exposed surfaces.
- Taking the grill apart and making sure all parts are in good shape and cleaned completely.
Finally, when we are done, not only will there be no extra parts floating around, your grill will be ready for you to do what you do best—throw on those steaks and grill them to perfection.
Contact us online or by phone at 847-999-4600 to schedule your gas grill service today.
The Chicago Area’s Best Choice for Gas Grill Repair
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing homes around Chicago with the most reliable gas grill repair and grill maintenance services available. We are known for our legendary customer service, and we strive to give each and every one of our customers a one-of-a-kind experience.
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your appliances on our first visit.
Choose North Town Home Services because:
- Our company has been family owned and operated since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter Score).
- All of our technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.
Contact us online or by phone at 847-999-4600 to schedule your gas grill repair in Chicago and the surrounding areas. We repair grills from brands like Dacor, Viking, Thermador, Wolf, and more!