Gas Grill Repair in Chicagoland
When spring and summer come around in Chicago, you can practically hear the grills firing up all across Morgan Park, Englewood, East Rogers, and every neighborhood in between. But when your gas grill starts acting up and causing trouble, it can put a halt to your food and fun in a hurry. You need a repair team with the tools and experience to provide perfect repair, and you’ll find it with North Town Home Services!
Our appliance and grill repair team carries specialized training in providing repair for all high-end grill brands, including Dacor, Viking, and Thermador, and even more. North Town Home Services has been offering perfect appliance repair for decades in the Chicago area, and we are dedicated to superior, priority service that puts your needs first.
Contact North Town Home Services to schedule your gas grill repair now, or give our specialists a call at 847-999-4600!
Our Gas Grill Repair Services
Gas grills can encounter a wide array of issues. Some are small, some are large—but all of them result in a grill that can’t get the job done! Our repair service team is extensively trained to handle repair needs of any size, offering you a priority service that focuses on getting your grill back in good as new condition as quickly as precision will allow.
At North Town Home Services, we can handle any and every issue you may be having with your high-end gas grill, including (but not limited to):
- Faulty igniters
- Broken burner assemblies
- Lose or disconnected gas lines
- Broken components (knobs, buttons, handles, lids, etc.)
- Broken grill grates
Our expert team can take care of any repairs your high-end gas grill may need. Call us today to get your summer back on track.
Gas Grill Brands We Service
At North Town Home Services, our team of experts has experience repairing a variety of brands including:
- And more!
Contact us online to find out if we service your grill in the Chicago area!
Signs You Need Gas Grill Repair in Chicago, IL
While a few issues are more obvious, there are many that play precursor to larger issues. If you can call in for professional appliance repair earlier rather than later, you can prevent a sudden grill failure, and might even mitigate the risks of further damage to your grill (or in a worst-case, your home!). Keep an eye out for these warning signs:
- Hot surfaces (where there shouldn’t be). When areas other than the burners or lid begin to heat up, such as controls, dials, and holding shelves, it indicates that the heat shielding may be wearing down.
- Uneven cooking. Obstructions in your gas line or dirty, blocked burners often cause this agitating issue.
- Flame discoloration. When your flame is a dull orange rather than the blue it should be, you’ve got a clear sign that your fuel isn’t combusting completely.
- Flame from odd places. When flame spits from anywhere other than the burners, stop using your grill immediately! This is often due to a gas leak and should be handled by a professional right away.
- The smell of gas. Another common sign of potential gas line damage or other leaks. It is normal to smell a minute amount of gas briefly when first igniting, but a gas grill that is operating and combusting fuel properly should leave little to no smell of gas.
How to Minimize Gas Grill Repairs
It’s important to have your grill professionally serviced once a year. Having someone trained in grill cleaning and maintenance will give you the peace of mind created when you know your baby is in good hands. A professional will know exactly where the most crucial elements are and how they should be performing. They’ll understand the intricacies of how to properly clean those hard to reach parts.
This inspection should include, but is not limited to:
- Making sure burners are not clogged in any way.
- Checking for cracks or loose connections in the fuel line.
- Looking for signs of rust and using a rust preventer on exposed surfaces.
- Taking the grill apart and making sure all parts are in good shape and cleaned completely.
Finally, when they are done, not only will there be no extra parts floating around, your grill will be ready for you to do what you do best—throw on those steaks and grill them to perfection.
Contact us online or by phone at 847-999-4600 to schedule your gas grill service today.
Chicagoland’s Best Choice for Gas Grill Repair
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing homes around the Chicagoland area with the most reliable gas grill repair services available. We are known for our legendary customer service, and we strive to give each and every one of our customers a one-of-a-kind experience.
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your appliances on our first visit.
Choose North Town Home Services because:
- Our company has been family owned and operated since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter score).
- All of our technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.
Contact us online or by phone at 847-999-4600 to schedule your gas grill repair in Chicago and the surrounding areas. We repair grills from brands like Dacor, Viking, Thermador, and more!