Viking Appliance Repair & Maintenance in Chicago
Founded in the 1980s, Viking has always been searching for ways to incorporate professional performance in every corner of the kitchen. However, even the best appliances can run into issues—and when that’s the case, you can rely on the Chicago appliance repair experts at North Town Home Services.
We provide complete Viking appliance repair and maintenance services for all residential Viking appliances in the Chicago area, including:
- Viking ventilation systems
- Viking built-in ranges, stoves, and cooktops
- Viking ovens
- Viking microwaves
- Viking warming drawers
- Viking dishwashers
- Viking trash compactors
- Viking refrigerators
- Viking freezers
- Viking wine cellars
- And more
Call the Chicago Viking appliance repair experts today at (847) 999-4600 or fill out the form to schedule service for your Viking range, oven, refrigerator, and more!
Our Viking Services in Chicago
Viking Range, Stove & Cooktop Repair & Maintenance Services
Some of the most common reasons homeowners call us for Viking range repairs, cleaning, and maintenance services include:
- The burners are not igniting.
- The burners aren’t achieving the correct temperatures—whether they are too high or too low.
- Things are not cooking evenly.
- The hood vent is not removing smoke or odors.
- The kitchen gets extremely hot while cooking.
- There are loud noises coming from the hood vent.
Of course, there are an endless number of things that can go wrong with any Viking appliance in your home, so if you are experiencing an issue not listed above, give us a call today to find out how we can help.
Viking Oven Repair & Maintenance Services
No matter the issue with your Viking oven, our factory-trained and fully-experienced Viking oven repair technicians are here to help. We can provide you with expert Viking oven repair and maintenance to ensure you get many years of optimal performance from your investment.
Viking Refrigerator Repair, Cleaning & Maintenance Services
At North Town Home Services, we provide complete Viking refrigerator repair and maintenance services, and we also offer a Performance Care Plan for refrigerator maintenance on your Viking appliance. This includes cleaning the condenser and inspecting:
- Evaporator drains/pan
- Fan motor
- Evaporator fan motor
- Coils (and frost pattern)
- Light operation
- Door gaskets
- Door alignment
- Door hinges and closures
Other Viking Appliance Services We Offer in Chicago
If you have a Viking appliance not listed above (including a wine cooler, grill, microwave, etc.), the Chicago appliance repair experts at North Town Home Services are still available to help. We provide Viking appliance repair and maintenance services for any Viking products. Contact us for more details!
Here To HelpWhen You Need It Most
Professional & Reliable Viking Appliance Repair Services
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has been providing homes around the Chicagoland area with the most reliable Viking repair and maintenance services available. We are known for our legendary customer service, and we strive to give each and every one of our customers a one-of-a-kind experience.
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your appliances on our first visit.
Chicago Trusts North Town Home Services for Appliance Repair Because:
- Our company has been servicing the Chicagoland area since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter Score).
- All of our Viking appliance repair technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.
We proudly provide Viking appliance repair services in Chicago and these surrounding areas:
Barrington, Deerfield, Evanston, Glencoe, Glenview, Gold Coast, Graceland West, Highland Park, Hinsdale, Lake Forest, Lincoln Park, Long Grove, North Shore, Northbrook, Park Ridge, River Forest, Waukegan, Wilmette, Winnetka, Wrigleyville
Why Is My Viking Refrigerator Beeping?
Viking refrigerators are known for their reliability and quality, but that doesn’t mean something can’t go wrong from time to time. One of the features of Viking’s refrigerator line is alarms that can sound if something is wrong. Yet when the alarm is going off and you don’t know why, it can be frustrating. Here is a closer look at some of the reasons that your Viking refrigerator may be beeping and what you can do to stop the problem and the sound.
- The Door Is Open – One of the most common causes of a beep from a Viking refrigerator is having the door open. Both the fridge and freezer doors have this alarm, and if the door is open for more than three minutes, the beeping will start. This helps you prevent an accidental thawing in the freezer or loss of food because the fridge got too warm. To stop the alarm, simply shut the door. If you need the door open or feel the alarm is not functioning properly, deactivate the alarm by pressing “Alarm Off” or “Options” then “Door Alarm Is On.” Either option, depending on your model, will stop the beeping.
- Temperature Is Too High – If the temperature inside the fridge or the freezer goes above normal operating temperature for long enough, it will set off the high-temperature alarm. If you notice the alarm going off and do not think it is because a door is open, check the temperature. Lowering the temperature will stop the alarm, or you may have to deactivate it in the same way that you did for the door open alarm.
- Thermistor Problems – Many Viking refrigerators also have thermistor alarms. The thermistor measures the temperature in the refrigerator, then communicates that temperature to the thermostat system. If the refrigerator senses a problem with the thermistor, it may sound an alarm.
- The Sensor Is Malfunctioning – Any time you have a sensor connected to an alarm, you can face problems from a malfunction somewhere along the way. Replacing the sensor will fix the problem, but you need to be certain there is no other problem present. For that reason, you may want to have an appliance repair professional take a look.
Dealing With a Beeping Viking Refrigerator? North Town Home Services Can Help!
If alarms for your Viking refrigerator keep going off, you may need to have your refrigerator serviced by an appliance pro. North Town Home Services can come to your Chicago home and determine the cause of the beep so you can put a stop to the annoyance and ensure that your refrigerator is working properly. Whether the issue is simple, like a malfunctioning sensor, or more serious, like a temperature problem, our team can get to the root of the problem and offer affordable repair solutions.