Sub-Zero Appliance Repair & Maintenance in Chicago
North Town Home Services is proud to serve our valued customers in Chicago and the surrounding areas with quality Sub-Zero repair and maintenance services for all of your Sub-Zero appliances in Chicago, IL. Our highly qualified and reliable technicians are dedicated to providing exemplary services completed the right way—on time, every time.
Get in touch with our team today to schedule Sub-Zero repair or to simply learn more about what we do! We can help you with Sub-Zero appliances in Park Ridge and Chicago, IL!
Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair in Chicago
Our comprehensive Sub-Zero refrigerator repair services are performed by factory-trained and thoroughly vetted Chicago technicians who are equipped to diagnose and provide authorized repair and maintenance on high-end appliances—getting your home and family back to normal as quickly as possible.
Is your refrigerator underperforming but you can’t figure out what the problem is? Give us a call and one of our experts can help you troubleshoot the issue and determine whether we need to come out for refrigerator repair.
Looking for “Sub-Zero refrigerator repair near me” in Chicago? Learn more about our refrigerator repair services or call 847-999-4600 today to schedule your Sub-Zero repair.
Sub-Zero Fridge Maintenance Inspections & Cleaning
To help ensure your Sub-Zero refrigerator is performing at the high level you expect, we offer refrigerator maintenance and service plans. The refrigerator Performance Care agreement includes cleaning the condenser and inspecting:
- Evaporator drains/pan
- Fan motor
- Evaporator fan motor
- Coils (and frost pattern)
- Light operation
- Door gaskets
- Door alignment
- Door hinges and closures
See our Preferred Maintenance Plans to learn more about our Sub-Zero fridge cleaning and check services!
Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair & Maintenance Services in Chicago, IL
North Town Home Services provides the most reliable Sub-Zero refrigerator services in Chicago, IL and the surrounding areas. We’ve worked hard to earn our valued reputation, and we remain committed to providing each and every one of our customers with a one-of-a-kind experience.
Our entire full-time staff is made up of only highly trained and experienced technicians to make sure we can meet any Sub-Zero appliance needs you may have. Our trucks are always fully stocked and well-marked to make sure our first visit is the only visit you’ll need!
Be sure to contact us online or call 847-999-4600 today to schedule your Sub-Zero refrigerator repair or maintenance visit in Chicago, IL!
We Proudly Provide Sub-Zero Repair & Maintenance Services In:
Barrington, Deerfield, Evanston, Glencoe, Glenview, Gold Coast, Graceland West, Highland Park, Hinsdale, Lake Forest, Lincoln Park, Long Grove, the North Shore, Northbrook, Park Ridge, River Forest, Waukegan, Wilmette, Winnetka, and Wrigleyville.
Why Choose North Town Home Services for Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair?
- Our company has been family owned and operated since 1927: We are a family-owned and -operated, full-service residential appliance repair company that has been serving the Chicagoland area for nearly a century. With our commitment to safety and outstanding quality, backed by our commitment to customer satisfaction, we offer trusted services you can rely on.
- We provide award-winning service: North Town Home Services has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, high rankings on Angie’s List, and a world-class Net Promoter score—we are committed to providing outstanding service to our valued customers.
- We have factory-trained technicians—NEVER subcontractors: Our uniformed technicians are put through a rigorous training and safety program. We come to your home fully prepared to address any issues with your appliance—and bring with us a fully equipped service truck, complete with OEM parts. In a majority of service calls, we can solve equipment problems in just one visit.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked: Each professional at North Town Home Services is drug-tested and background-checked prior to employment.