Need emergency heating or AC repair in Glenview? Call our rapid response HVAC team at (847) 999-4600.
North Town Home Services is Glenview’s expert in quality heating and air conditioning repair and HVAC service since 1927. From our skilled heating and cooling technicians to our professional sales and support staff, you can expect a customer service experience unlike any other.
If your AC went out or your furnace is blowing cold air, you can rely on our factory-trained HVAC repair technicians to provide a fast, effective solution. We want to help you keep your Glenview home’s heating and cooling system in great condition, which is why you can rely on our experts for reliable HVAC services.
Contact us online or give us a call at 847-999-4600 to schedule a service today!
Furnace Repair in Glenview
If your furnace isn’t heating your home reliably, it’s not just inconvenient – it’s a health and safety concern. Call us for emergency furnace repairs in Glenview, IL. We can diagnose the problem and restore your heat fast. Common furnace repairs include:
- Furnace won’t turn on
- Furnace won’t stop running
- Furnace is blowing cold air
- Furnace smells funny
- Furnace making loud noises
- Thermostat isn’t working
- Furnace is turning on and off repeatedly
- Pilot light won’t stay lit
- Furnace gas valve replacement
- Furnace ignition replacement
- Heat exchanger replacement
- Furnace blower motor repair & replacement
AC Repair in Glenview
When your air conditioner quits working, you need a Glenview AC repair company that’s fast and reliable! Call us for service at (847) 999-4600. Some of the most common AC problems we fix in Glenview include:
- Air conditioner blowing hot air
- Air conditioner running non-stop
- Air conditioner won’t turn on
- AC unit is freezing/AC ice build-up
- Air conditioner smells
- Loud air conditioner noises
- AC is cycling on and off repeatedly (a.k.a., AC short cycling)
- AC compressor replacement
- AC evaporator coil replacement
- AC blower motor replacement
Heating and Air Conditioner Maintenance
Regular HVAC tune-ups help maintain the functionality of your heating and air conditioning equipment, maintains factory warranties, and also reduces carbon footprint. Choose to call every spring or fall for appointments or, for your convenience, we offer Preferred Plans to save you the time—and it also saves you money.
Furnace and AC Installation in Glenview
North Town Home Services offers the highest quality installation of the latest in-home comfort systems including hybrid heating and air conditioning systems. Take a look at the different HVAC system brands we offer for your home.
Indoor Air Quality Services
Home comfort is about more than temperature. Our trained professionals install and maintain equipment to clean, humidify, and balance the air in your home. From whole-house humidifiers to air purifiers and more, there are a whole host of new and exciting products to make breathing the air in your home a more enjoyable experience.
Choose North Town Home Services as Your Preferred HVAC Company
Since 1927, North Town Home Services has provided reliable HVAC repairs in Glenview. We are known for our legendary customer service. Read our customer testimonials to discover how satisfied our customers are with our service!
We never hire subcontractors—our staff is made up of only highly-trained, full-time technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and equipment to ensure we can repair your furnace or AC on our first visit.
In addition, we are members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), and all of our heating and cooling technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified.
- Our company has been servicing the Chicagoland area since 1927.
- We provide award-winning service (we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and world-class Net Promoter Score).
- All of our contractors and technicians are factory-trained.
- All of our employees are drug-tested and background-checked.
Request Service Today
Call North Town Home Services 24/7 for HVAC services in Glenview! You can reach us online or by phone at (847) 999-4600.